Mais, come on in y'all!

Here you'll find creations and ramblings inspired by my Mississippi roots and Cajun knee boots. My own personal store will be up and running within the next 2 weeks. In the meantime, please check out my listings on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreekBank2CajunSwank.

C'est bon y'all!



Saturday, January 9, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to CreekBank2CajunSwank!

Here you'll find unique personalized gifts inspired not only by my Mississippi roots, but also my new Cajun knee boots!

Just starting out, I'm offering personalized script name crosses, customizable for any occasion. In the very near future, I'll be expanding to include hand painted, personalized crafts. Please check back often!

Script name crosses are a unique, elegant way to display your family tree, wedding/anniversary date or child's birth info. My goal is to please YOU. Each print is personalized with your selection of name(s), date(s) and/or quote(s). Framed and unframed are available.

If your purchase is a gift, I'll be glad to provide gift wrapping (or bagging) services, free of charge and ship to the recipient.

I am here to serve you. Your happiness as a customer is my ultimate goal. Let me know what I can do to make your shopping experience everything you want and more.

All shipping is calculated as using USPS Priority Mail. Expedited shipping is available upon request at an additional fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment