Mais, come on in y'all!

Here you'll find creations and ramblings inspired by my Mississippi roots and Cajun knee boots. My own personal store will be up and running within the next 2 weeks. In the meantime, please check out my listings on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreekBank2CajunSwank.

C'est bon y'all!



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cheater

I completely cheated on my website!!!
I paid The Cutest Site on the Block for a pre-made template, installation, etc. So much easier and efficient than me researching and dealing with it! I feel like I've accomplished so much! My checkbook hurts a bit, but I think it will be well worth it. Now I can focus on getting more products added to my store! I mean, really, who has a store that only sells one product??!! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment