Mais, come on in y'all!

Here you'll find creations and ramblings inspired by my Mississippi roots and Cajun knee boots. My own personal store will be up and running within the next 2 weeks. In the meantime, please check out my listings on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreekBank2CajunSwank.

C'est bon y'all!



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Black & Gold Superbowl

I'm not much of an NFL football fan, but as a Louisiana resident, I feel it is my duty to congratulate the New Orleans Saints for making it to Superbowl XLIV!!!


I decided to play around with a little designing tonight and came up with this:



I'm thinking of adding it to my shop as a print!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a definite Saints fan and I'm so proud of them!!!

    I love your print - especially...BELIEVE DAT!

    Go Saints!

    ReplyDelete