Mais, come on in y'all!

Here you'll find creations and ramblings inspired by my Mississippi roots and Cajun knee boots. My own personal store will be up and running within the next 2 weeks. In the meantime, please check out my listings on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreekBank2CajunSwank.

C'est bon y'all!



Saturday, January 9, 2010

Custom Personalized Script Name Crosses



At first glance, you see an elegant cross. Look closer and you see names beautifully scripted. These cross prints make excellent gifts for family, friends, weddings, anniversaries, baby showers, bridal party, baptisms, etc.!

The options for your very own custom personalized script name cross are endless! Upon ordering, simply provide me with the following information:

1. Names, dates, quotes, etc. you want to make up your cross
2. Font color - black is most common, any color is available
3. Cardstock color - white and ivory are most common, any color is available

Framed and unframed are available.

Once payment and personalization information are received, I will create your cross. I will email you a proof in 2-3 font scripts. Pick your favorite print and I'll get it shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail within 24 hours of your approval. If you aren't happy with the proof, let me know what changes you want to make and we'll try again!

I am here for you. I want you to be 100% pleased with your product. We will work together until you're satisfied with the look of your proof.


Samples - The possibilities are endless, let me help you create your own!




No comments:

Post a Comment