Mais, come on in y'all!

Here you'll find creations and ramblings inspired by my Mississippi roots and Cajun knee boots. My own personal store will be up and running within the next 2 weeks. In the meantime, please check out my listings on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreekBank2CajunSwank.

C'est bon y'all!



Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Website Crisis

I'm all frantic, all because of a website!
I have my own domain name, but it's currently pointed at my Etsy shop.
I signed up with GoDaddy for hosting and the "site builder" so that I could have the website be my store. Well, their templates stink! No real customization that I can find. I want my own header that I've created, but can't find it.
I guess I need to start somewhere though. If I can just get something up and running, it's better than nothing. I don't find it user-friendly though.
If only I had an assistant! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment