Mais, come on in y'all!

Here you'll find creations and ramblings inspired by my Mississippi roots and Cajun knee boots. My own personal store will be up and running within the next 2 weeks. In the meantime, please check out my listings on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/CreekBank2CajunSwank.

C'est bon y'all!



Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Valentine's Day Gift Package






Stuck on what to get your Valentine this year? Haven't even started thinking about it yet? Tired of buying the same old thing? Don't feel like shopping? Want something unique but you're not creative? This Valentine's Day package of a custom script name cross print is sure to knock their socks off and the best part is you don't even have to leave the house! A few clicks and you're done! Shipping is even included in the price!

At first glance your Valentine will see that the picture is a cross. When he/she looks closer, they will notice that the cross is scripted out of names, dates and/or quotes, all customized by YOU! The best part about it? YOU don't have to do a thing but give me the information to script the cross.

Your 5x7 print is matted and placed inside a black 8x10 frame. You don't even have to worry about gift wrap! Your framed print comes elegantly packaged in a white gift bag adorned with the word "Love" and crisp red tissue paper. Also included is a custom card designed by me and printed on heavy cardstock.

Once I receive your order, I will design your cross and email you a minimum of 2-3 proofs in at least 2 fonts. We'll work together until you're 100% satisfied with the way your print looks. Once I receive your approval, your package will be shipped within 24 hours. Don't like making decisions? No problem, just give me each of your names and I'll do the rest.

A few suggestions for prints:
Your name, their name, a significant date the two of you share, your common last name, a special quote


Uh oh, waited until the last minute? No problem - I'll expedite via FedEx Express for an added fee (whatever they charge me, no extra for my time). Otherwise, your package will be sent via USPS Priority Mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment